Transnational Cooperation Activity Dissemination, sustainability and impact in Erasmus+ Strategic Partnerships
Strategic Partnerships have developed to be one of the most attractive funding lines of the Erasmus+ Programme. One major challenge in the management of Strategic Partnerships at European level is the design and implementation of a sound strategy to ensure a successful dissemination and exploitation of the project results to gain profound sustainability and visible impact in the long run.
The main objective of this Erasmus+ Transnational Cooperation Activity is to facilitate the exchange on a European level between coordinators and partners of Strategic Partnerships for higher education to encourage them to develop new ideas for an effective strategy to achieve the goals mentioned above. The participants will gain a wide range of theoretical input as well as the opportunity to exchange their ideas and experiences as well as good practice examples. Great importance is attached to interactive elements of presentation and a content related exchange with a high level of involvement from all participants.
|Date||16/17 May, 2018|
|Place||Wissenschaftszentrum Bonn, Ahrstrasse 45, 53175 Bonn|
|Target group||Experienced and new project coordinators of Strategic Partnerships in the field of Higher Education|
|Registration||The registration has been closed|
|Programme||Programme [PDF, 649 KB]|
State of the Art - What is out there already?
- Dissemination Handbook (Dr. Torsten Dunkel, NA BIBB, Germany)
- On-line Toolbox (Christelle Coët-Amette, NA Agence Erasmus+ France)
- Impact+ Tool – Video presentation (NA Ecorys UK Ltd, United Kingdom and Adrienn Széll, NA Tempus Public Foundation, Hungary)
- Erasmus+ Impact tool (Petra de Greeve, NA Nuffic, Netherlands)
Dissemination, Sustainability and Impact – Policy Perspectives
Strategic Development of Sustainability and Impact
- How to Measure and Strategically Ensure Sustainability and Impact (Prof. Anna Tozzi, University of L'Aquila, Italy)
From Theory to Practice: How to Apply Impact Tools for Strategic Partnerships – Challenges and Solutions