Gerard Sijben, The Netherlands
||Fontys International Business School (FIBS/ Venlo)
||Team Quality Assurance & Educational Development
||Educational Scienctist and Quality manager in an International Higher Educational Business Environment
- Use of ECTS esp. in combination with learning outcomes (and with particular focus on the ECTS User’s Guide)
- Modularization/Internationalization of university teacher training (Lehramt)
- International quality assurance of joint study programmes
- "Graduated with a master degree in educational sciences, I have been triggered to play a role in the quality of education in an international setting"
- 1990-2001: teacher and deputy director in primary and secondary education
- 2001-2006: lecturer and trainer at Fontys Teacher Trainer Academy
project manager “Workplace based learning”
- 2006-2010: lecturer in HRM and Change management and trainer personal leadership
- 2010-2013: team leader Fontys IBMS
- 2013-2016: consultant in education and internationalisation for the institute of Marketing and Management
- since 2016: manager Quality Assurance & Educational Development (FIBS: 4 bachelor programmes & 2 master programmes)
Wenn Sie Interesse haben, mit unseren STEERING-Experten zusammenzuarbeiten, nutzen Sie unser Anfrageformular [DOCX, 188 KB] und senden dieses an firstname.lastname@example.org.